In the course of our activities, whenever we process personal data, we are subject to obligations designed to protect privacy. The purpose of the GDPR is to give citizens back control over their personal data, while simplifying the regulatory environment for businesses.
In Interneo, we ensure that we use the minimum amount of personal data.
- Why is your data used?
Each user specifically agrees to accept Interneo's terms and conditions and to have his or her data processed by the software: this agreement is necessary to create an account on the platform.
- How are the data collected?
The main processing in the software consists of collection, consultation and storage. The enrichment of the profiles is always done by the users of the platform.
Students' data are partially encoded by their institution as part of their school agreement.
The contact data of other users is partially encoded by the institution managers.
- What data is collected?
Each student profile contains mandatory data encoded by the schools:
- Name and first name
- School details: year of study, section, school name, section, school address
But also a whole series of optional data that can be completed by students via their profile such as phone number, personal email address, date of birth, etc.
Each other user will have to fill in the following information:
- First and last name
- Professional contact information: section/department, unit, name and address of the institution
- Professional email address
- Business phone number
- For what purpose is your data used?
The data is collected for the purpose of organizing the internship (identification, planning, contact),
Creation of internship documents (schedules, attendance sheets, diploma supplements),
Processing of information necessary for the creation of identification badges,
Evaluation and recruitment. Additional consent is requested from the student to use their data for professional solicitation purposes.
- With whom is your data shared?
Under no circumstances is data shared with third parties outside of the internship relationship. Student information is only shared with authorized persons (educational institution, host institution).
Data may be passed on to schools and internship sites for archiving purposes. Interneo performs automatic updates of computer access rights & identification badges.
- What security measures are taken with regard to your data?
Our servers (application, data, backups and failover) are all located on European territory, with the corresponding guarantees for the correct processing of information according to the constraints of the RGPD.
- How long is your data kept?
The data is deleted only after the end of the internship processing and the reasonable archiving period. As it stands, data is kept for 10 years, unless explicitly requested otherwise by the data owner.
- Benefits of data management in Interneo?
- No more loan of identifiers
- Enhanced access management
- Students who are not registered in the system are no longer accepted to respect the process
- Information is centralized and accessible at any time with a few clicks
- Reduced administrative burden and simplified document creation
- Access to student evaluations
- Fast and effortless recruitment of the right people