Interneo is a centralized internship management platform that brings together schools, hospitals and students in a single platform.
As a coordinator, you have access to a range of features for managing internships, managing students and managing your sections.
Read these different guide articles to find out how to get started in Interneo as a coordinator.
- Activate your Interneo account
- I forgot to activate my Interneo account
- Apply for an internship
- Cancel an internship
- Encode a student
- How do I create a schedule ? (If the hospital has given you permission)
- Consult the list of students and their sheets
- How to add a section and a year of study?
- Upload and download files for a care unit
- Add a new user
- Create a validator account