In this article, you will learn how to download the list of student profiles and see if a recruitment email has been sent to a student.
Sharing student profiles
First you need to upload the list of students in the "Student Feedback" tab.
You can do this in two different ways:
- Upload the entire list of students to be recruited
Click on the button at the top left of your screen. You will download an Excel file that you can share with your institution's human resources.
- Download the list of students to be recruited in their final year
Step 1: When you hover over the button , a calendar appears
Step 2: Select the start and end date for which you want to upload the list of graduating students.
Once the dates are entered, an Excel file containing the list of students will automatically download.
The last column of the table tells you if an email was sent to a student for recruitment purposes.
- If an email has been sent to a final year student, the icon on the right will turn green
- If an email was sent to a student who is not a senior, the left turns green
- If a student has not given permission to share their data for recruitment purposes, the icon appears in the column, in relation to European privacy legislation (RGPD).
"You can ask us to set Interneo to automatically send an email with the file of the list of interns to be recruited."